Many of you know what Facebook Home is. If you don’t, please click here. For people who have jailbreak, in the future will be available and easy to get it.
“This is an attempt to replicate essential elements of the Facebook Home experience in iOS as an app. The aim is to re-create features like Cover Feed with nothing but simple UIKit controls and the Facebook Graph API.
- Coverfeed. Supports posts of type photo (added_photos/mobile_status_update/shared_story) and status (picture/mobile_status_update/wall_post).
- Double tap to like/unlike a post from Coverfeed.
- View comments and add comments to a post.
- Post to your own timeline.
- Fake launcher that opens apps like Facebook Camera, Twitter, Instagram, Mail.
- SSO to Facebook using iOS 6′s SocialFramework.”
An app developer is making an app that allows you to have Facebook Home but won’t be like on android. You won’t have chat heads, the notification and others thinks and will be available only on iPhone 5.
Nobody knows when will be Facebook Home available on Cydia.