iOS 7 is the newest version of iOS and the best version. I know you all will to test it. I think you know that is available only for developers. To be a developer you need to pay 99$/year. Or other method is to register the UDID.
Today I will show you how to get it without developer account or UDID. On iOS 6 beta Apple allowed to install beta if you make an fresh restore. Apple let it too in iOS 7 beta.
note: It works only on iPhone because Apple didn’t developed iOS 7 for iPad and works on iPhone 4/4s/5 and iPod touch 5 gen.
Here’s how to do it:
Step 1: Download iOS 7 beta 1 ipsw (firmware) from here:
Step 2: Plug in you iPhone an click on restore.
Step 3: After restore select “Set as a new iPhone”
Step 4: Click Option (on Mac) or Shift (on Windows) and select the .ipsw file extracted from the .dmg archive downloaded by Step 1.
Normally all must work OK. But if you got an error retry. If you got an error and your iPhone is in recovery mode, enter it in DFU mode and retry.
If your iPhone tells you that you need to register to developer account try this:
“1. Install iOS 7 beta and boot. You will be show the setup screens.
2. Swipe to the right so as to show the language selection screen.
3. Press the home button and select Emergency Call.
4. Triple press the home button in order to activate VoiceOver.
5. Tap on the call button. This will highlight the call button.
6. Swipe to the left on any empty area of the screen. This will start highlighting hidden Phone app tabs !
7. When Voicemail is highlighted, double tap in the highlight frame. This will start a call to your voicemail, which will fail.
8. You can now disable VoiceOver by triple pressing the Home Button.
9. Tap Cancel.
10. WOOSH, the new iOS 7 home screen !”
If doesn’t work to bypass the registration try to restore your iPhone on iOS 6.1.3 (iPhone 4/4s) or on iOS 6.1.4 (iPhone 5).
NOTE: If something happens iMacZone is not responsible if you damaged your iPhone. You can ask us on our contact page if you need help.