Everybody knows that this year Apple is going to release the new iPhone 6. A lot of concepts we saw these months! Joseph Farahi had a really good idea of an concept, that is very close to be real!
Check out the video and we talk after:
As you saw in the video, the specifications are these:
– Introducing Retina 2 – YRGB Pixels
– SolarCharging via iPhone screen
– Bigger Screen 4.7′ inch – Same body size
– 10 MegaPixels Camera
– 4 K Video Recording
– 500 FPS Video Recording
– Lightning 2 – 10 X Faster Data Transfer – Battery Charging
– To make the Design thinner, Apple has to come up with MINI AUX
– Stereo Sound IN/Out
I don’t think “SolarCharging via iPhone screen” will be used. OK! I understand that the battery is important, but is not very close to be real! And what I think is a bad idea is the “MINI AUX”! Think a little bit, you will need to change all your headphones because the port is smaller! The rest, I think is a really good idea! We will see this year what Apple is really going to include in their phone!
The question is, what do you think about this concept? Do you think could be real?